Students enrolled in the final year of the bachelor can be admitted to the master as long as they graduate by the 31st of December.
The University created an Application Wizard to help you through the application procedures.
Application and enrollment periods can be checked on the website .
Scroll down and find “Environmental and Food Economics”.
When the Application period is available, it will be also posted in the News section.
Before applying, students must register to the University system to get their University credentials.
Follow the instructions available here.
Non-EU citizens resident abroad, who do not have an Italian residence permit, must also submit a formal pre-application to the Italian Embassy or Consulate in their country. For information, click here. Note that the pre-application has a deadline.
Applications must be submitted online through the “SIFA services”.
Log in with your University credentials, choose “Admission”, then “2. Master programmes without entrance examination”.
Students will be asked to:
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload the following documents:
- Transcript of records: graduation certificate(s) issued by the competent University and transcript(s) recording exams taken, grades and credits in English or Italian
- Passport – copy of the page with personal details
- Letter of motivation in English
- Europass curriculum vitae in English
- English certification (optional)
- Recommendation letter from faculty qualified to evaluate your potential for admission (only for foreign students).
Note: The Recommendation letter should be sent by the Referee (not by the applicant) to email@example.com, specifying in the subject “Presentation of EFE candidate: LastName FirstName”.
- Pay the application fee (30 €, non-refundable). The fee can be paid via credit/debit card, or by MAV directly at the bank
After collecting all applications, the Admissions Committee will evaluate each students’ academic and personal background. Selected students are invited for an interview to be held at the Department of Environmental Science and Policy, via Celoria, 2 – 20133 Milano.
The MAV (payment slip) is a common form of payment in Italy with an Identification Code to identify each individual payment in an overall process, in this case the enrollment of each student. The MAV can be paid in cash in any bank (not Post Office).